RE: Tom buy a tractor (was digets # ...)

Shame on you Dan, and Dan,  he should get an early model scout with the 3 pt
hitch set up.  That way he could run the engine down to the machine
shop(still attached to the 3 pt hitch lift) at 110 mph!  You gotta think
like Tom <grin>  Them tractors just don't go fast enough for him.

Epp