Re: Tom buy a tractor (was digets # ...)

On Mon, 30 Nov 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

> Dan,
>    Shame on you, suggesting that Tom buy a f--d tractor! An IH Farmall
> would be perfect for Tom. I am not real familiar with Farmall's, but; a
> Super M would probably do nicely.

I am not too familiar with IH tractors either.  My father owns a 1520
Ford that we do our mowing with.  What I was saying though was that even
one of those little Ford 8N's *should* be able to do it (someone correct
me if I am wrong, please).  Those are about a dime a dozen.  Now if Tom
*really* wanted to stay completely IH, then yes, he could find an IH
alternative.:)  But this is *Tom* (ya know, the guy that drove a Luv...).
*grin*  I guess I can't razz him too much about it, as I drive a Mazda on
a daily basis......

Dan Felix