Re: The Mechanics Worst Nightmare!

When the truth serum kicked in, "J. Michael Daugherty" <jmdaugh@domain.elided>
blurted out...

>     I'm glad there are others willing to spend hours with the small
>battles.
[snipage]

Welcome to the brotherhood!  This is what makes the USA so great... we never
give up even though there's a better way of doing things (like leaving the
repair to someone else).

John L.
jlandry AT halcyon DOT com       | TEENAGERS: Tired of being harassed by
Conservative Libertarian         |            your stupid parents?
Life Member of the NRA           |
WA Arms Collectors               |                ACT NOW!
Commercial Helicopter - Inst.    | Move out, get a job, and pay your own
http://www.halcyon.com/jlandry/  | bills while you still know everything!