Re: John L's stubborness

>The heat would have to be
>incredible to get the extractor that hot (when tightly surrounded by a
>heavy engine block).

Well, an acetylene torch is about 6,000 degrees.  Trust me, I can make
that extractor cherry red.  If you feel like hauling it to Kingston Wa, we
can get it out in my garage.

>Also, I could use a combination filler cap / dip stick for the power
>steering pump off this same vehicle.  Anyone have one lying around they
>could toss my way?

What, you scored a spare power steering pump too?  I stand, er, sit
in awe of the master!  Have you ever been to any of those yards down
by Chehalis?  I've been wanting to take a tour of those...and some
of those pik-n-pull yards down in the Portland area.  I have a map
I picked up at the Portland swap meet.

Allan Weidenheimer
72 1210 Pickup