Woodbeds

My 80 Chevy had a wood floor.  Maybe it was only the stepsides.

On the same thread, re two-tones:  IH gave their dealers this sheet of
sketches of all the body styles, including the Scout, with a bunch of little
callout numbers.  You could specify for each number what color you wanted.
I think there were like an average of 6- so maybe you cold get pretty
funky!!  I suspect they limited it to just any two, though.  Working from
memory, I think the areas went like:

1) Hood  (prb'ly not for Scout)
2) Roof
3) Front Fenders
4) Bumpers
5) Wheels
6) Whatever's left, sortof the main body.

So that's why you see trucks with white roofs, sometimes white hoods also,
or one tone except for contrasting front fenders, etc.  Wonder what a LST
looks like for that?

BTW, they also used to paint the medium duty trucks a different color inside
than outside.  Said they had to give it up when they went to robotic
painters.

Therefore, my 66 Light Truck sales brochure only says "Two-tone color
combinations available at slight extra cost".  Since I have it out, the
colors listed are:

Dark Green
Turquoise Metallic
Bahama Blue Metallic