double pumping

I was playing er working on Ugly this weekend and while I was under him
I noted that the E-brake cable was sagging quite a bit. The PC had cut
the cable on both sides and added cable clamps to hold the cables
together, so I loosened these up and pulled up the slack, then I turned
the adjustment nut in some more on the E-brake thingy. This really
stiffeed up the brake pedal and eliminated the need to double pump every
time I had to stop. I would recommend everyone to tighten up there
E-brake cable.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The