Cavaleri Invitational/Paragon

Since the honoree of the aforementioned Invitational was absent at said
event, I am making it a point to publicly declare my intentions of
attending the Off-Camber Crawlers' club trip to the Paragon off-road
park in PA.  There.  I really *do* have a truck, and on top of that, I
have two.  No wait, I bought a Terra last week, so now I have three.
Take that Dan!  HA!  (Please don't buy/acquire any more, I don't have
the room) I'm really glad that there will be some fellow IH'ers there,
and encourage anyone in the area Dennis to attend as well.  I hope more
Dennis people will show up and Dennis support the IH crowd.  Nikki is
psych'd as well, and now I hope I will get some driving time.

Thanks to Mike (a fellow Scout owner) of the OCC for arranging the trip
and hotel accomodations.  See you all there, Dec. 5,6 1998.

Rob Cavaleri
'78 Scout II (Juan, 4" susp. 3" body, 33's, 345, 727, D20)
'76 Terra (new member, bone stock, 304, t19, D20, 79k miles)
'78 Scout II (TENX, now *snif* parts)