Radiator Removal

  My pop used a broom handle & some rope to create a slick way to get a
radiator out of my scout.  I was out of town when the thing let go, and
rather than take the hood off, he put a piece of rope on each end of the
handle, which was horizontal across the engine and parallel with the top
of the radiator.  Then, with the rope attached to the radiator tabs, he
on one side and Ma on the other, just lifted it right out.  Went in the
same way.  I came home to find a rebuilt radiator and a bunch of
questions ensued.

HTH,

Rob Cavaleri