Re: Harvester for sale: Attention Bennett Moe

Bill, you're killin' me. All of a sudden old binders are popping up in
bunches around here. Saw a '53 R-110 in the Balt. Sun for $900 last week
- still haven't called him. Then there is a '54 in an on-line auction
down in VA. Now this. Man, I wish I had the room. I will have to contact
this guy. My ihcaholism is making my palms sweat, I'm losing my
concentration, I need a fix. What did I do with that horn button I just
got in L.A.? If I hold that a while, maybe my cravings will subside.

Let's see, I might be able to keep one of them at my office for a while,
my brother just bought a house with a lot - he might let me have some
space for another. The credit cards have room to spare. Can I get one or
more without the wife finding out? Hmmm.

Seriously, though, I doubt I can handle more than one of the three (uh,
maybe two), but would be happy to go look at, negotiate, temporarily
store, help deliver on behalf of other listers if interested.

Thanks Bill,

Bennett
'53 R-110