jeeps

>A coworker just bought a Cherokee and had some questions about 4WD problems.
>Does any one know of a j##p list I can post some questions to.
>(Boy is that a lousy sentence.) TIA
>Al Lampson

There is/was jeep list, called something like jeep-l as I recall, there is
also a cherokee list that is a spinoff of the full sized jeep list, I don't
know the addresses anymore but all had a web page associated with archives
and such, just try a search, maybe "full sized jeep" to get to the cherokee
list?

good luck

Terry  Rust

"Man  is always and everywhere a blight on the landscape"
John Muir, founder of the Sierra Club