D300

With the front driveshaft in and my new hubs I've been really waiting for
some snow it hit..
Unfortunately it's been record highs here in Chicago... Almost 70... and
it's almost December..
Strange to say the least.. anyway... looking at the Scout this weekend I've
noticed that the
Front driveshaft has some play in it.. it's not the u-joints it's coming
from the Dana 300 output.. Am I loosing it.. Is something wrong.. I put it
in 4 wheel and drove around a bit..
No problems that I can see but I'm a bit scared of doing any off roading..
Anyone have any info?

Thanx,

Jeff Bade
Chicago, IL
1980 Scout ][, 304, TF727, D300, 3" Body lift, 4" Spring lift,
33x12.5xr15 tires, 4 wheel disk, SS][ converted
http://binderbulletin.org/upload/JBScout.jpg