Brake Booster

IH All
On my latest addition to the IH fleet (1963 Scout 80) mounted on the right
front wheel well is a power brake booster.  The PO said that it didn't work
and it would cost $600.00 to rebuild it, so he took the inlet and outlet brake
lines loose from the booster and joined them to bypass the booster.  I could
not find anything about it in the IH service manual, but I found it in my
Chilton's book.  There is a picture of it and it is called a "power cylinder
with integral air cleaner".  It was manufactured by the Bendix Corp.  Does
anyone have any information about rebuilding or replacing this unit?
TIA
John Pitzer
1962 Scout 80
1963 Scout 80