Fuel tank switch

"Joseph M. Shaw, II" <MikeIIDC@domain.elided> wrote:
Where did you get a new switch-over set up?  I had problems with the one
in my '68 T'all, and have been told that the one in my new '74
Wagonmaster is bad as well.  I have on a few occasions asked vendors
about them, only to be told that they are hard to come by.  Any
suggestions?

I just today got home with my latest addition to the fleet, a 1963 Scout 80.
I had dual tanks and the previous owner has put in a Mallory electric fuel
pump and Mallory electric tank switch.  They look to be fairly new so I would
think that they are availlable from Mallory.
Regards
John