Re: Dan's rub

Tom,
   My tires aren't rubbing on the inside of the fender, but on the
bottom of the fender. That is the part where the fender is joined to the
inner. It isn't the tire getting cut, but the tread rubbing on the lip.
The passenger side front had the lower portion of the front fender bent
completely up into the well. The drivers side is the only part of the
truck with no rust on it, so the fender wouldn't bend on impact with the
tire. I took the High-lift and attempted to bend this up some, but; not
enough to fix the rub. If I was running a narower tire it would be
rubbing the sidewall like you describe, but it is wide enough that it
hits the bottom of the fender.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The