TDF event

Yesterday Triple Diamond Fourwheelers had our second Cavaleri
Invitational Off-road event. We had four trucks and wheeled the
Pinelands some more. We played in the sand pits some and George
Petterson, Dennis's son got to drive daddy's truck! Then we went to the
Mud Road to try the Monster Mud Puddle again. Joe and I both were able
to finally defeat the Monster Mud Puddle that bedeviled us for so long.
I found that I had a new (or perhaps unknown) hole in the upper portion
of the firewal on the drivers side and got my leg very soaked by the mud
blasting in. The worst thing about it was that I had illed my floor
boards in with that expanding foam for the winter and now my
self-draining floor boards, weren't so self-draining anymore.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 Scout II  345/auto