Remove the hood, Not RE: Digest (what ever)

>I hate to admit this, but I stand on the fender/motor to remove the
radiator
>rather than remove the hood. . .

>Chris

>When I am by myself I sit on the air cleaner and straddle the engine to

>remove the radiator. I've done this 5 or 6 times.

>Dan Nees

Come on guys, give an old guy a break. If I have to resort to gymnastics
it ain't going to happen.
Tom M  told how to remove the hood with a cherry picker, I employee the
same steps but don't have a cherry picker. A pully off of the American
Ash Tree over my driveway works just fine, and I can keep both feet on
the ground (most of the time) when I mess around in the engine
compartment.

Willy