WM won't run long

Don't have much to contribute except the obvious:

First, if the WM only runs for a few minutes,   there's no way that the
battery is getting a reasonable re-charge.  I didn't pick up whether you are
jumping it some way or not, but even so, unless you're using jumper cables
handmade by Roger Penske himself you'll probably still see the effects you
are seeing.

Secondly, and this is totally out of my butt, but maybe you have a fuel line
restriction or pump problem?  Say when you crank it by the time it starts
you've filled the float bowls up.. but their isn't enough gas being
delivered to even keep up with idle requirements.  Eventually the float
level drops too much and it stalls again???

I'd try this <carefully>:  Rather than trying to measure the fuel pump
output with a dying battery, I'd get a jerry can up higher than the truck
(like hang it from the ceiling or find a tall, patient friend).  Replace the
connection to the carb (check the little screen while you have it apart)
with a barbed connection that you can push a hose on.  Plumb the remaining
line into another jerry can on the floor, or do something to keep it from
spraying gas everywhere if I'm wrong and it is fully up to spec.

Then start a siphon from the high jerry can and plug it into the barbed
fitting.  This is how a Model T worked, and a functional IH will idle and
rev fine with just the siphon feed.  Maybe yours will, too.

Wouldn't pass the visual, though <bg>.