Re: Rad Repair

> And now Dan says I'm flexing my radiator apart because of my wheelin'!

I missed the beginning of this thread, but what I did to prevent this is
to make a flexible mount for the rad.  It sits in some steel channels
lined with rubber at the bottom, then the top is held in with a couple
of straps running from the intake manifold, over the rad, and to the
grill.  There are springs on them, so the rad can bounce around a bit,
but won't go too far and bounce out.  There is nothing solidly attached
to the radiator, so it doesn't have any tourque applied to it that might
break the seams.

Not that I can claim to have done enough off roading yet to need this,
but I had to put in a bigger radiator when I went to the V8, and it was
reccomended to me as a good idea by a Scout II owner out in CA.  Seems
to have worked so far tho,

-Chris
--
'67 800 w/ SOA, 350 V8