Re: Rad Repair

>No, This is from the fenders flexing OUT and pulling the side tanks
>apart. I've had mine fixed many times. It gets worse with bad body
>mounts, hence my problem, but with all of your wheeling it would result
>in the same results.

Wow.. must be my day.

First Tark says
"Tom,
I *think* you might flex and twist your Scout just A wee bit more the Fleck
has yet seen on the street.;)
"

And now Dan says I'm flexing my radiator apart because of my wheelin'!

Odd how that makes me smile n' grin... :-)

In any manner, I suppose a brace from one side to the other would be a good
idea then... and, for those aspiring Scout-vendors on the list, a good
product to see about selling. :-)

So Dan... do you usually yank the radiator, put a spare in, and take the
busted one to the rad shop, or do they do it in the truck?  (I'm guessing not)

What's the $$$ damage usually?

Can I, and would it be a good idea to, turn my current 2-row into a 3-row at
the same time?  Any cost estimates?

Only wheelin' I've done recently was busting snow late Sunday night just for
fun... *finally* something to really give my STTs a work-out... didn't work
as well as I'd hoped, but they were also still at street pressure... might
hafta go back up n' play some... *SOON*.... I'm gettin' that "must go
wheeling" craving again....

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
Abusive FourWheeler
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout