IH's use of All Wheel Drive designation

<Howard wrote:>

<snip>

>IH put the AWD plate on 4WD models from about 1967 until the early 70s.

Howard and Charlie:

Just a brief note on the dates during which IH used the term "all wheel
drive":  On my 1965 (titled) Travelall, which I believe was built in
1964 (since its a C-1100, and not a D), there is a badge on the front
fender stating that it is All Wheel Drive.  So, IH started using this
designation at least in 1965, and probably in 1964.  Does anyone have a
'63 or earlier with "All Wheel Drive" on it?

PB Schechter
pb@domain.elided