A little bragging..some Q's

Have you guys gotten a chance to see "Hope Floats"....."thats my
scout..thats my scout"...anyways I'm very proud to have my "burro" represent
the wonderful world of IH..i hope it was pleasing to everyone..I'm
eventually gonna paint it  yellow with a duble-black racing strip down the
drivers side..

Q's--maybe you guys can make some suggestions.

I live in an apt. and you know how much "care" a scout requires. I was
looking into maybe trying to "loan" my scout out to a museum of some sort.
I spoke to a guy at a car museum in New Braunfels, TX (Central) but they
would only take fully restored, cars but he thought that I'd have a pretty
good chance of finding someone..????any ideas...the problem is that i have
two cars and Austin TX is not the best place to be cruising a 4000lb Scout
80(152cu. in.)..if ya know what i mean...people here drive like
maniacs...not to mention the fact that "I" myself have already taken down
two street signs avoiding damage to other "plastic cars"..it was wet..it
would not have been a pretty site for that Beemer ....but..."I'm an
excellent driver" (from the film Rainman..:-) really I am....keep on
scoutin' guys!!!--Rick

            FAILURE is the mother of all SUCCESS