Re: Hercules Engine for my BC150?

Jim:

Unless I'm mistaken, JJ Finlay (of the Dallas, TX area) runs a multi-fuel
Hercules 460 I-6 in his 1210 Travelette.  He's the fellow that showed up at
RMIHR this past summer with a Cummins diesel in his Scout II <g>.

If you'd like to contact JJ, I'm pretty sure I can dig up his phone number
for you.

Bill Thebert
The Binder Bulletin
http://www.binderbulletin.org

> From: Jim Shepherd <beltguy@domain.elided>
> To: oldihc@domain.elided; ihc-digest@domain.elided
> Subject: Hercules Engine for my BC150?
> Date: Monday, November 23, 1998 10:03 AM
>
> In any case, I thought I would see if I
> can ask a couple of things of you Digesters:  (1) do any of you know
> anything about these engines?  The price is right (only wish it were an
IHC