Sticked Update

Just so all (John H.) the lurkers and skimmers of digests know the Digest
Stickers are available now. I have sent out about 75-100 so far so get them
while they last.

Allan how bout an update on the sheet magnet idea??

Pictures of the digest stickers are available on My web page as well as Tom
M's

http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck/Scout.html

Here is order info again for thoes who missed it.

$3 each or $10 for 4.

John Fleck
1225 N.E. McGee Way
Pullman, WA. 99163

Make check or money order payable to John Fleck or send cash but wrap it
inside something so you can't see it.

INCLUDE a SELF ADDRESSED stamped ENVELOPE with your order Please.
Small envelopes are fine and one stamp works for at least 8 decales so far.
Thanks all

John Fleck
who STILL needs Richards address so I can send him some free stickers and
cash.