800 Plans and questions (again)

	Okay some late night babble. 4:15 am and this is the plan for the 800 as
it stands

1) replace hood when I find a new one (Rik D?)
2) install T-19 where T-98(T-18 in cognito). I will document the install
and create a       page off my site like Allan W. did for the 5 speed as to
what is needed.
3) Measure input shafts on T-19 and what is in 800 now to see if the swap
is possible. I    may have to swap shafts or machine one down or
something(this is as per some e-mails I          got) The shafts are
supposed to be different.
4) take 33-9.50 15 tire off Scout Travler and see if it fits Scout 800. If
it doesnt jack          it up until it does and measure difference for
approx lift needed. Hopefully just a    set of my Beefy shackles will cure
the problem.
5) Reroute the exhaust on the 800 and have Clays install new system.
6) silicone small water leak
7) change all diff, x-case fluids with 50 50 mix of Power Punch(clings to
gears and makes    them real quiet) and Gear oil
8) change motor and brake fluids with new stuff.
9) Replace Broken Mirror
10) Fix all Leaking Gaskets on 196 (big Pipe Dream...but let me smoke it up
and dream     will ya?)
11) Check and Adjust Timing, replace spark Plugs
12) Change oil in Oil bath air filter (regular Motor oil?)

QUSETIONS:

1)Does any 80/800 owners have a problem with the rear view mirror vibrating
bad?

2)Also any of ya get a bass note inside truck about 30-40 mph?

3)To stop wizzing on stereo I install a condenser correct?? Gosh the lead
singers        voice resembles a reving motor)
4)I am reasearching the lock cyclinders for the guy who asked about
replacements but        if someone knows I am all ears.

 Well thats enough for tonight.

Welcome Back John Hoffstetter, John L. and myself were wondering if you
were still alive or got road jacked somewhere ( i know better as I have
seen the persuaders but was still wondering). Anyhow Good to have our Tribe
Elder back.

John Fleck
B.C.B.

                        John L Fleck
                     1225 N.E. McGee Way
                     Pullman, Wa. 99163
        Washington State University College # 509 332-7565
        E-MAIL  jlfleck@domain.elided
        ICQ # 8536313                 GOD bless you
        Personal Web Site: http://www.wsu.edu:8080/~jlfleck
 WSU   Cougs Rule     WSU    Cougs Rule   WSU   Cougs Rule