RE: Trailors

Hey Dan,
On my web site (http://www.cafes.net/epp/TrailerLights.htm)  and the
Binder Bulletin web site there are electrical diagrams
showing/identifing the circuits and connections for the factory wiring.
The 12 ga wire is the feed for the trailer brakes, the "dead" 10 ga is
the ground, the live 10 ga is from the batt.  The others are as you
identified.  I think IH used the standard of the 6 connector set up,
from the factory, you can hook them up any way you would like.  for a 4
pin connector, you have ground, left, right, tail.  I hope this helps.
About 6 years ago, Petersons 4 wheeler had a mini tear out magazine in
one of its issues that covered towing, lighting, hitches, etc.  If you
want a snail mail copy of it, let me know.

Epp
The Scout Ranch