Re:Carb Gurus

Tom, your hesitation is a classic example of a blown power valve.  Not sure
if you 2 bbl carb has one, but if it does, I guarantee that that is your
problem.  Further, if it is a blown power valve, there is a small kit that
you can buy to prevent it from happening again.  Power valves blow because
of engine backfire, and as I recall, you have had that problem in the past.

A super site for carb technology is located at:

http://home.inreach.com/geewhiz/carb.htm

Sometime back you briefly mentioned a medium truck and wanted more info.
Sounds like the same size truck as my motorhome.  If you still want more
info, let me know.

Jim Shepherd
1986 S1900 being converted to a motorhome
1959 BC150