Shackle bushings

Hey guys,
I found another way to deal with that sleeve. I went back to Alcan and
they gave me bushings (same kind) that would fit the hole with the
sleeve in. They are off of a Dodge '69-91. They fit great. You all see
any unforseen problems with doing this?
Matt Sopher

--
1970 Scout 800a  White on white paint
304 V8,all stock 31X10.5 AT on white spokes