RE: HELP!!!! SPRINGS......AGAIN

>	[Eppinger.Michael]   I used an air chisel to cut the rear step
>bumper ends off (they were the ones crunched in the "incident in Ohio").
>This metal was ~1/8" thick.  Worked like a charm, just don't do it after
>midnight or your neighbors will find a way to evict you <grin>

Sheesh, Epp... you need to move to Montana.. you can be one of my
neighbors.. i won't complain... and neither do the others.

11pm with a sledge hammer beating my extended shackles over the poly
bushings... or 2am with the electric impact changing tires in the street
(hey, at 2am, I sure don't want to use a star wrench and take even LONGER to
do the job!)... starting up a glasspack'd 304 at 3:15am after a motor
swap...  grinder at midnight...

No complaints thus far.  :-)

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT
"Won't you be... my neighbor."
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'77 Scout II, '72 Scout II, '77 Scout II, '78 Scout II