Batteries

All this talk of dyin' batteries at the drop of a hat....

Time to get back to relocating the washer reservoir and getting that second
Group 24 battery mounted... just in case!

I made progress on the hand-throttle too... mounted it to the dash next to
the lighter.. routed it through the firewall... attached the bead chain to
the accelerator linkage... now to just get a bolt n' some washers to cinch
the cable sleeve down to the throttle cable bracket and I'm done...
hand-throttle will be complete.  Only took me what... almost a year since I
bought the parts? :-)

-Tom