Re: battery

On Thu, 12 Nov 1998, Daniel Nees wrote:

> blower with no noticeable discharge of the battery, therefore; I assume
> the truck was running off the alternator. Otherwise the lights would

A few things.. I've had similar problems with a bad battery cable..
changed the battery out n' everything.. only to find later the next day
(while wheelin') the cable was shot..

Also, interesting to note that a Scout II will *not* run off the
alternator *without a battery* of some sort.. maybe a dead one, but it
has to have one..

Found this out when we were Tuff Truckin' and the battery cable fell
off..

-Tom