Re: 800 Wipers

In a message dated 11/12/98, 2:20:21 PM, ihc@domain.elided writes:
<<I used a set of aftermarket wipers from an outfit called Specialty Power
Windows. I can't find their Phone Number right now but e-mail me at MIKEHHOME@
aol and I'll dig it up for you. They aren't too hard to install and work
great. They"ll even sell you as setup with an intermitant setting. They are a
little pricey at around $300.00 but work when you have your foot on the gas. I
have seen the same set up in a catalouge for Land Rover parts for about 1/3
the price but don,t have a name or number for the catalogue.>>

Mike,

I don't want to upstage you or anything, but I found a web site for Specialty
Power Windows.  It's www.specialtypowerwindows.com (what else?). All the info
on phone numbers and prices is on the page.
Just thought I could save you some trouble.

BTW I've had pretty good results looking up companies online by using their
name in a URL. Such as www."company name".com. A lot of companies are getting
their own web sites and this makes it easier for customers to find them
online.

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
rlireland@domain.elided