Re: FYI: Scout 800 front body mount removal

Another IH "good" quality:  While lifting the body up, I couldn't figure out why the engine was being lifted too!  Guess those fan blades and shround are stronger than you think!  Good thing I noticed it before I decided to start it up.  Anyway, I've got all the bushings replaced with 5/8" rubber made for semi's.  I haven't taken her out for a rough ride - yet.