Subject: Delayed Deliveries
Author:  E-Mail Distribution at 3-EMS
Date:    11/5/98 5:24 PM

  To:    All E-Mail Users

  From:  CSC Electronic Messaging Services

  Re:    Delayed Deliveries

  If you have sent a reply to an e-mail message received from the Internet,
  your reply may not have been delivered.  Some replies to Internet
  messages have been delayed in a queue for up to one month.

  The problem has now been corrected and the delayed replies will be
  delivered over the next few days.  Steps are being taken to ensure that
  this problem does not reoccur.

  We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Forward item: