Re: Regarding TomM

Now I think that is pretty harsh I would say that the worst enemy would
be a distraction which in this case is a female.  True enough it takes
somthing pretty darn interesting  to distract a IH hobbiest, and a member
of the opposite sex might just do that.

>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 16:55:06 -0500 (EST)
>From: cookiedan@domain.elided (Daniel Nees)
>Subject: Re: RegardingTomM

>The worst enemy of any IH loving hobbiest, a female! <errie music plays
>here>

>Dan Nees

Nate `Diarmid' Campbell
"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense" Frank Lloyd Wright
1976 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Woodie project
1980 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Daily Driver
Traverse City, MI
http://www.nmc.edu/~campben