Tow Bars

My racer chassis has the stock front bumper on it, with some strap steel
welded to the front of it, with tow-bar mounts welded to that.  The
hitch-pin style 'bar mounts.

I'm going to keep this bumper around... just unbolt the stock bumper,
bolt this one in it's place (with the onboard air and pneumatic impact,
piece 'o cake) and put my tow-bar on it.

Of course, my "driver" Scouts will be getting custom front bumpers before
long, with the tow-bar mounts permanently welded to the front anyways..

-Tom Mandera, Helena MT