re: Digest on the weekends

Some weekends all I do is read the digest and cruise the web documenting
unknown scout sites when I'm not working or studing it gets dark early
now.  I'm not the most mechanicaly inclined fellow and haven't started
wheeling much yet so I don't have alot to contribute and people seem more
confused by my plans for my scouts so I don't mention those much either.
So yes people read the digest on weekends but not every one writes.

Nate `Diarmid' Campbell
"There is nothing more uncommon than common sense" Frank Lloyd Wright
1976 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Woodie project
1980 Scout II 304, auto, 4X4 Daily Driver
Traverse City, MI
http://www.nmc.edu/~campben