Re: U-haul tow bars/Scout number 3

Scott,
   I used the kind that strap around the bumper to tow my parts Scout
home. I only had to go less than a mile. On the second right hand turn
the bar slid on the bumper. This didn't cause the bar to come off or
anything, but; the Parts vehicle had a clamp on brush guard and when the
bar sliped it bent the clapming action of the brush guard all up. I
could probable fix it if I took the time, but; who has time? I don't
know that I would want to tow a truck 30 miles with a tow bar, get the
wheel dolly.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 red Scout II home in 5 more days!
The
"Bad" 1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.
And the
"Ugly" 1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

Now with Pictures!