East Coast Scout Parts

I went down to Annapolis, MD yesterday to see Erick Foor's shop. I've
been trying to drop in on him for 6 months to see the place, just
haven't had time. He has a really nice size shop with tons of spare
parts available. He had about 6 Scouts in the parking lot in varies
states of decay <g>. Including one blue Rally Traveler awaiting a total
fiberglass body frame off restore. There was a 73 undergoing a total
frame off body restore. The only thing reused was the hood and one door
and the drive train. It was looking good, very original looking
replacement weld-ins (meaning I didn't know they were weld-in
replacements until he told me).
 All in all I was very impressed with the quality of his work on the
vehicles I saw there and would recommend him and East Coast Scout Parts
to anyone.

Dan Nees
cookiedan@domain.elided
The
"Good" 1979 red Scout II not home yet.
The
"Bad" 1971 Scout II 304, D30/44, D20, power steering.

And the
"Ugly" 1979 Scout II 345, 727, D44's w/3.07's, 4" Triangle springs.

Now with Pictures!