3 speed tranny rebuild

OK, so it looks like we can't put it off any longer. The front seal on the
transmission is leaking pretty bad - getting fluid on the flywheel and clutch,
not to mention the driveway! Need to do the rebuild on the IHC T-14 (Warner
T90) 3 speed transmission. I'm planning to order the trans parts from JC
Whitney. Probably try to get a clutch from NAPA or somebody local.
Does anybody have this rebuild documented on a web site or in a FAQ? I've
heard it's not too difficult but it's always better to have something to go by
besides a basic description in the repair manual.
Any quick tips would be appreciated also.

Thanks,

Roy Ireland
'65 Scout 80
rlireland@domain.elided