Re: AMP's/Bats (was something else?)

Howard:

Just in case you did not realize it, my comments to you as well as to John
Landry about this matter were all "tongue-in-cheek" - except for my
compliments of the knowledge and service you provide to us.

There isn't an easy way to indicate that with the written word if you are
not a talented writer, which I am not. That is why you'll see my writing on
the Digest peppered with :-). That is my way of saying, "I'm not being dead
serious here folks - or - correct me if I'm wrong -or- I mean no offense
here -or- please understand I am being sarcastic or fecetious.

I don't mind you correcting me or anyone else that makes a mistatement of
fact about IH products. This forum needs to be monitored and edited as
necessary. Otherwise, it would turn into the "misinformation" vehicle that
an angry vendor recently refered to it as. There is no reason for us to
spread rumor, ineundo or mistatement of facts.Not when we can "get our
facts checked" by sources such as you.

Tom H.