Had another visitor!

Wow... for the second time, I've had a Digester swing by to say "Hello"...
unfortunately, the freezer was empty of Deer or Elk steaks (well, no, there
is one packet of Elk left...)...

First Chris & Howard Tucker dropped by.. up from Leadville, CO... and last
night I had dinner with Jamie Crump, Bill Thebert's S.O., up from Lafayette.

So... let's see...

Chris & Howard, n' Jamie visit me.

I've gone off to visit... Stegman, Harais, Theresa, Jerry W, n' Hofstetter.

Not counting shows, of course. :-)

Looks like I need more visitors.

-Tom (boy, the digest is slow today) Mandera, Helena MT
http://www.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout
'77 Scout II, 4" lift, 33s, 304, 4spd, 4.09s, Locker/LS, 4pt 'bar....
3 others under construction
http://walnut.tmcom.com/~tsm1/scout/binderchat/11_4_98.html