Re:Deer/Scout Collision

Mike,
   Glad to hear you made it out OK.  Deer are relatively massive animals, and can cause a great deal of damage.
   As to the well being of your Scout, your story cracked a big smile on my face.  Currently at my friends body shop there is a late model ('96?) Jeep GC that hit a deer.  Needless to say, it didn't fare as well as your Scout.  Took out the bumper, grill, light assembly, inner/outer fender and the door (~$3000, doh!).  Thankfully again, noone was hurt, but he wasn't going 70.
   They STILL don't build them like they used to.
---
Layda,
Tark
'77 Terra 345/T19/D20