I guess when it rains it REALLY FREAKIN PIOURS!

Well everyone, two days after I finish, more crap rains on my fleet!

My 75 TA after the new timing gears is running fine, like a top, I drive to work two days and vote (good guy, huh?) and then my bud asks me to
pick him up so we can go eat.  I get him, and as I am pulling away from his
place my tranny starts slipping, and spinning way up before shifting
and then spins forever and BARELY moves.  Now, question is:  Has anyone
experienced this?  When I let is sit for about 15 min to cool off
then restart it works fine for about 5 minutes or 1 mile, then slips and
leaves me stopped.  15 min, slips, stop.  etc...
John Landry:  I used the 60 foot tow strap tonight.  I had a huge bundle
left on the hood of my truck, and you are right cutting it
in half is perfect, I never go to do that yet.

Anyway, I am really hoping that this proble is just that some water got
into the tranny dipstick when I was wheeling, and then water got into the
Torque convertor, and when it heats up it boils, and
applies no torque.  Sound feasible?  I'm stumped!  Maybe just a dirty
filter?  It happened all of a sudden.  Worked fine, then in the space of
10 minutes went into the toilet.  Then again every 15 minutes after that
when I let it cool off.  Help please?

-Joel

They should call my Travelalls the RepairAlls.

Maybe I should just put my scout together and wait for the T'all?
I'm back on the BMW moto.  Sure it's a great ride, but it's like 40 in the
morning, and 75 in the afternoon.  Suck to ride in the changing temps.