Alt Hydraulic Source

jlfleck@domain.elided writes:
As a secondary thought I have a brigs 4 horse motor that I was trying to

make a genset out of. What if I made it so I could attach to a fabed
bracket with some bolts and run the pump off it. Also could be used for
running the air compressor for trailside repairs or when the motor is
again
not available for this task. Hey if I had to do extended winch duties on
trail this would be nice and quiet all day. Then in Base camp I could
also
use it for running ????

How about the Briggs running a hydraulic pump and a selector valve in
the
cab for IH/Briggs hyd power. Hmm, the alternator or the compressor could

be coupled to hydraulic motors and located anywhere. Imagine the epic
project, the detailed design, and the cool web site pictures.....

Uh oh, it's happened hasn't it.

       *  *             It's:           "SPLAT - MY CAT!"
     -//-//-_
   +>\        --__      Slower than a speeding Scout II.  Much slower.
   +>/       _------__  Mortally slower, one might say. Rest in Pieces.
     -\\-\\--
       *  *             Save the whales.  Collect the whole set.