Re: AMP's/Bats (was something else?)

Tom Mandera wrote:

>*yep*

> But.. don't you have one of those new fangled automatic transmissions?  I
> thought they had a PARK setting?

I have a *car* with auto transmission (daughter #1 drives it) but all three of
my 4x4's are manual (others may prefur AT, YMMV, etc.). Gosh! three 4x4's, no
wonder I spend all my free time working on vehicles.

> Or... hand throttle and a line-lock.  There ya go.

I think you are onto something. Forgot about line-locks... yes! thats what I
need.
I had a CJ2A with Mico-lock and my wife drove it down a mountain trail with
the mico engaged... "Whats up with the J**p? I had to use low range to go down
hill ! "
New brake shoes and all was well with the world.

Tom,
Thanks for the reminder, for helping me spend my $, not to mention another
project...sheesh!

Willy
77 SS II (*My *Main Ride)
90 Montero (grocerys + Off Pavement)
FC-150 (hogging the driveway)
Dodge Stratus (AT, AC, V6, 32 valve, and parked when we get 6 inches of snow,
but watch out if the roads are dry...)