Digest Stickers

Fleckster,
        The stickers arrived the other day.  Thank you and everyone else
that helped with the project, I'm really glad to have the end product.  I
cut the first one to the original triangle style and stuck it to a sheet
(photo) magnet [I have a growing collection of stickers and patches covering
a metal cabinet]. The bad news is the travel top had to go back on the SII,
so the second one is also in the triangular shape on the lift gate glass
just above the handle.
        I don't know what I'll do with the other two yet but I wanted to
have a couple of extra and could use them to recruit new list members if I
run into someone that has that IHC look in their eye.
        Hope you sell them fast,   Mike