Re: TILT!!

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 19:15:00 -0500 (EST)
From: Chris & Ranae Procyk <procyk19@domain.elided>
Subject: TILT!!

The rollover thingy is only 500 bucks- check out

www.accessiblesystems.com

It says up to 6000 lbs-- so if you take the motor and
tranny & xfer case out of a Scout you should have
a comfortable margin.  If your going as far as to
roll the sucker on it's side I would certainly think that
you would be removing all that stuff anyway.

Actually, I found that you can roll the sucker on it's side without
removing all that stuff <vbg>, when I was up in Ohio!
(I figured I would say it before Tom did)
Epp