Re: Wandering Scout

I have a newly rebuilt P/S gearbox and it has play in it too. I'm not sure how
to adjust it out - I know it's done by turning the nut on the top of the piston
chamber - but beyond that (??).
I am going to take my Scout to the guy I bought the gearbox from and he's going
to adjust it for me. I also added a steering stabilizer that helped a great
deal.

--
Kevin Curry <>< - Kevin@domain.elided
Lisa Curry <>< - Gonna be a trailblazer yet!