Re: Dan Felix's Scout

>you say that it would beat out Dan Nees's "Ugly"??  Oh, just to let
>everyone know, I have Harley Davidson sweatshirts as seat covers, and the
>Dan Felix

!!!!  HEEEYYYyyy... I'm gonna need some seat covers for the bucket seats
sitting in my shed... they won't match the Rhino Lining Black interior too
well... so....

What a *classy* suggestion, Dan.

Now, if only HD sweatshirts weren't quite so expensive... and if they would
just not schedule RMIHR and NWBRU such that I can never make it back to
Sturgis...

-Tom