Re: Dan Felix's Scout

On Wed, 28 Oct 1998, ihc-digest wrote:

> Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 12:40:00 EST
> From: "Myron Ware" <cmw@domain.elided>
> Subject: Re: Dan's Felix's Scout (was Tom's 1940 Holley)
>
> Yep,
>   I have still have the pics (I'll send them back, Dan, I promise
> - -- and I'll even try to scan them, too!), and I can attest to the

No hurry, Myron.  I have more.:)  Keep them if you want.

> fact that it wore an "interesting" color or two, sprayed in a fine
> example of asymetrical abstract impressionism bordering on the realm
> of esoteric esoterica.  Imagine a white canvas sprayed with
> flourescent teal and orange paints in a variety of designs.  Now wrap
> the canvas around a Scout and *poof*, the Sweet Machine in its state
> prior to the latest painting.
> Myron  '68 800 (needing paint, hopefully sooner than later)

Perhaps one of the best ways I have ever heard it described!<grin>  Would
you say that it would beat out Dan Nees's "Ugly"??  Oh, just to let
everyone know, I have Harley Davidson sweatshirts as seat covers, and the
seats are sitting on plywood.....  The sweatshirts are a necessity, as
there is no other cover.

Dan Felix